111

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Guys, what is your favorite style for girls to dress in?

answers1: Anything S l u t t y is nice
answers2: short slutty skirts.. ohhh yeah..
answers3: I think it's about time we get to see some legs again. Girls
wear mostly jeans these days.....time to go back to showing a bit of
leg!
answers4: skirt and pantyhose
answers5: knee length skirt and tank top, no bra or panties. mmmmm
answers6: Nude, what else!
answers7: I placed on in spite of the certainty that i want to. For
going out - denims, t-shirt, communicate. If it truly is totally heat
out then fairly of denims, I placed on carpis. For around the
homestead, I living room around in my sleep clothing (pj bottoms, yoga
variety pants, and a tank suited). i'm no longer one to dress up in
many situations or dress overly girlie.
answers8: The little black dress is great. <br>
<br>
Jeans and tshirt are great too, especially if they fit right, but
should be feminine styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment