111

Thursday 12 December 2019

transexual question body? MTF?

answers1: (Hey Richard, go F yourself douchebag.) <br>
<br>
I felt like I had the wrong body, and that I wasn't a male, since I
was 4-5 years old. I didn't really understand it until I was a little
older (12-13.) I was NEVER happy with my body since puberty until I
transitioned.
answers2: No, I never felt nothing wrong with my body. I was happy
with my body. But I had my mindset, behavior, ways, voice and manners
was like a female. So much that i would wear make up and female
clothes all my teenage life. I did not look good or became accepted in
the gay world as I was too over the top feminine gay guy. So I decided
to become transsexual to fit in better and started to hate this and
that about my body because i wanted to pass to get accepted... Now i
pass and I feel good and i am embrace and accepted in the straight,
bisexual or what ever world of mine just fine.
answers3: I knew I was female from the time I was three (they declared
me male when I was born)

No comments:

Post a Comment