111

Saturday 9 November 2019

Designer clothes vs. Designer accessories?

answers1: the only distinction between those 2 is the softness of the
product... cashmere has a tendency to be a very mushy product that's
truly very costly and frequently utilized by potential of designers. i
could say to truly purchase what ever this is which you like, i
propose like attempt to forget with regard to the dressmaker section
for a min, and truly think of of the layout and what works on you. i'm
hoping im making experience.
answers2: Designer clothes
answers3: clothes
answers4: depends on what you consider designer if just like louis
vuitton, chanel, marc jacobs, louboutin are designer then i own more
accessories and if like juicy, marc by marc jacobs and stuff count
then I own more designer clothes
answers5: I am with you...designer accessories are better buys for
me--shoes, bags, scarves. I get more compliments on them, and they
can be used in my wardrobe longer. Plus they are more affordable. I
could never afford Hermes clothing, but I can buy a leather cuff
bracelet.
answers6: Accessories because you can make a high street outfit look a
million dollars with deisgner accessories :)
answers7: designer accessories bags , shoes ,sunglasses,belts etc;
answers8: i thinkk i own more designer clothes. <br>
idkk haha. because i usually only buy <br>
designer things.
answers9: Clothes, but I have almost as many accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment