111

Thursday 14 November 2019

What hair products make hair...?

answers1: buy paul mitchel at hair cuttery i use super strong to stop
breakage. it doesnt test on animals and it really really good quality.
<br>
<br>
BIOTIN. you can get it at target or wallgreens in the vitamin section.
get the highest milligram
answers2: I dont know if you use any heat products on your hair, but
if you do i totally recommend using CHI silk infusion before hand.
It's a little bit pricey but trust me all you need is a little tiny
bit and it goes loooong way! It makes your hair super shiny and silky
and nice and also is a heat protectant. I bought a regular sized
bottle and it lasted me almost two years of using it very frequently.
Warning: if you use too much it can make your hair look a little
greasy. <br>
<br>
As for the products that can make your hair grow faster, my hair
dresser and close family friend tells me that there are no "miracle"
products and that all you can do is take care of your hair. i.e.: use
a heat protectant before using heat tools, try to use heat on your
hair less often, don't brush your hair when it's wet etc. <br>
However some friends have told me that the Moroccan oil brand line
(shampoo conditioner and serum) have helped their hair grow. It's
really hard to say. Everyone's hair grows at different rates. Learn to
love what you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment