111

Friday 8 November 2019

prom dress accessories?

answers1: I love this idea, and I like the idea of the fingerless
gloves a lot of people suggested. Maybe think a bit 80's style? The
jewelry really depends more on the type of dress. I'd personally go
with silver... I think it would be nice to go a little simple if you
are doing it up with the converse and (maybe) gloves. <br>
<br>
This site had some cool handbags... You could always dress it up or
down a little with that. (It also had some neat guy accessories... if
you're going non-traditional, maybe your date would want to as well..
There were some cool skinny leopard print ties, for example. <br>
<br>
<a href="http://hubpages.com/_hubans/hub/Perfect-Prom-Accessories"
rel="nofollow"class=Clr-b>http://hubpages.com/_hubans/hub/Perfect-...</a>
answers2: i'd say go for a neo-victorian look. black lacey arm
warmers, black roses, silver jewlery. you could also get one of those
tiny hats that they sell at claire's and hot topic
answers3: Tiara ;)
answers4: I wore black for my prom too! I used silver accesories but I
regret doing so, I think it was too "classic" and since I was 16, I
should have opted for something "younger". If I had a second chance I
would pick blue or purple.
answers5: 6
answers6: i was going to do smy it i got a black dress but got teal <br>
on hot topic.com insted of whereing the flower thing theres these
really nice black lase hand warmers/ gloves with black flower things
on them

No comments:

Post a Comment