111

Saturday 23 November 2019

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend wore makeup?

answers1: umm.... I dont think guys use makeup for acne, but if my guy
did I dont think I would mind very much!!! Eyeliner or guyliner doesnt
bother me either!!! ;)
answers2: it depends on the make-up aha, <br>
i don't want them wearing like lipstick or blush or eyeshadow, <br>
i guess a tad bit of eyeliner is okay but thats still a stretch, <br>
but to cover up acne then i guess its okay. <br>
and if i really cared about them i wouldn't mind:)
answers3: Acne medicine doesn't always work completely. If I was a
guy, I'd use waterproof makeup.
answers4: id tell him to stop it? <br>
<br>
<br>
id still love him, but i think boys in makeup is lame.
answers5: guys wearing makeup is kinda weird. this is kinda odd but
sometimes eyeliner on guys looks hot. only on the rocker type guys and
not like goth people. this is really weird but ik plenty pf ppl who
think thts hot, too. guys probs dont use concealer
answers6: LOL my brother once used this make up he thought it was just
acne medicine [it was labeled for the acne medicine in it] So he did
on accident and we could tell because he didn't know how to blend it
in LOL. He went and bought some of his own acne medicine that day.
<br>
<br>
I'd be a little creeped out if the person I was dating was wearing
make-up. Thank goodness my husband doesn't :)
answers7: Lol actually my bf does at times. I mean not eyeshadow or
anything like that, usually, just foundation stuff. I don't really
care. I think it just shows they care about their appearance. I really
can't stand guys who don't care.
answers8: ehh <br>
i wouldn't care. <br>
If their still that most amazing person i'd ever met, i wouldn't mind. <br>
<br>
I think they do for acne, actually.
answers9: if makeup (just to cover acne) helped his confidence than i
wouldnt mind at all :)
answers10: Some do. <br>
Not many. <br>
I wouldnt really care. <br>
At least I dont think o.0
answers11: I wouldnt mind at all,as long as hes still straight <br>
<br>
hed still look adorable:D

No comments:

Post a Comment