111

Tuesday 22 October 2019

♥ Are You Artistic??

answers1: At one time my Uncle was very artistic in writings and
visual he could basically paint and draw anything .His art work,in
which traveled in a camper , is all over the world-matey
answers2: Yes, an artful life is a life worth living!
answers3: Everyone in my family are very good artists, except me I got
skipped on the drawing/painting/sculpting gene, but Im the only
musician in the family.
answers4: I consider myself an artist.. performing, language, and
design... however, design is as far as a go in visual arts.. i wish
more than anything that i could draw :)
answers5: OMG, I saw your icon on Polyvore! I was wondering where I
recognized it before. Wow, it's a small world.
answers6: In no way shape or form..Lol..Love Artist count?
answers7: i USED to be more so then now... sometimes i still am... im
a hairstylist, and sometimes i see certain people a a clear canvas
ready for me to whip something up and transform them. i also used to
sing, draw, and write poetry.... i stoped about 4 years ago.
answers8: Artisitic, not an artist. One is an adjective, the other a
noun. I don't do it full-time.
answers9: I am an artist. Ask anyone you know. They'll agree.
answers10: Ha, yes, I do consider myself an artist in language arts.
Maybe not the most talented one, but still working on it. I believe I
have many promising ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment