111

Thursday 12 September 2019

Dances whom are VERY serious about dance tell me what you think?

answers1: The thing that keeps me dancing is that music! Everytime i
hear music (slow or fast) i just wanna get up outta my seat and dance!
<br>
<br>
Well Im a B-Girl/ Breaker. thats more like Popping, headspins, Halos,
Flares,L kicks, But i do dance more than breaking too. <br>
<br>
well Its the same as i answered the 1st question...The thing that
keeps me dancing is that music! Everytime i hear music (slow or fast)
i just wanna get up outta my seat and dance!
answers2: I dance because: <br>
I love it when people are amazed at what you can do. <br>
I love being onstage in the spotlight <br>
I love being very flexible <br>
I love all of the friends that I have made <br>
I love going to competitions <br>
My love for dance and my desire for dance keeps me dancing <br>
I take lyrical, modern, jazz, tap, ballet, and hip-hop. <br>
It is my favorite thing to do! <br>
I hope you love it as much as I do
answers3: It's the same as asking an artist why they paint <br>
or why a person sings <br>
Dancing is an art form, an art that doesn't require any utensils, It's
just you and the music and with those combined you create a master
piece with your body, and if that's not a good enough reason to do it
than i don't know what is...It shouldn't be about putting on a show
and pleasing ppl(it's a plus) but dance for me comes from within and
it's where you channel are your inner emotions and expressions and you
bleed it out on the dance floor, whether you break, pop, lock, do
ballet, Jazz etc it's all an expression of yourself <br>
and i just love the power that dance has over me
answers4: Just to know that I'm constantly going to be able to learn
because the dance world is constantly changing and growing. Being able
to express myself doing doing I love. Being able to have freedom of
movement and expressions and interpretations and moods. Knowing I will
always have something to fall back on. Meeting new people who share
the same passion as you. Knowing someday I'll be able to pass on my
own knowledge of dance to others and hopefully make a living out of
it. Having fun. Performing and competing. The stage makeup and outfits
and being recognized for doing well. Having another "world" to go to
whenever I want. Being told how to improve anything and everything.
Being able to work hard and continue strengthening. <br>
<br>
I just love it!
answers5: I don't know really, but when I don't go, I really miss it. <br>
<br>
I like the fun side of seeing all my dance friends and being able to
chat about steps and stuff (none of my school friends dance), but I
like working hard too, and when you get it right, it feels like you've
achieved something, and then you can do it over and over again. <br>
<br>
But I do like the shows and all the pretty costumes too!
answers6: Dancing makes me not think about anything...When i haven't
been dancing for at least two days i miss it like hell. I love
dressing up doing hair and makeup the sparkly dresses and then
everyone watching you and seeing you dance really really well because
you have practiced like so much people couldn't imagine...you have
danced the same thing over and over again until your feet arte aching
yet every time you do it the love of dance just takes over. What keeps
me dancing? I really don't know all i know is that if i wasn't dancing
my life would be damn boring... the best thing in my life is dancing
when im depressed the only thing that makes me happy is the thought of
when i next have DANCE CLASS! Im addicted to it and whenever i watch
dance shows i get up and dance with them... I love to please people
when i dance as well as feeling as though i have done it! When i
finally get a step right i feel as though i can do anything... <br>
Dancing (as gay as this may sound) is my life! XD
answers7: for me it's a way to express myself and my feelings, to feel
free and beautiful and to feel my body. <br>
I love music and it would be hard for me not to move to it. <br>
I like different music and dance styles that allow to play "roles" in
different costumes. <br>
Dancing allows me to be another person, to let come out hidden parts
of my personality, but at the same time it's always me dancing.
answers8: I love to dance because: <br>
I love to perform, and see everyone go wooow at what i do. <br>
I love being flexible. <br>
I love the costumes. <br>
I love just loooking so beautiful when i dance. <br>
I love to express myself through dance. <br>
I love to one day become a ballerina. <br>
I would dream of the day i go on pointe.
answers9: dancing is an art,i love it. <br>
what keeps me dancing? <br>
its my heart that tell me to keep dancing. <br>
its the music that i enjoy when i dance. <br>
i enjoy dance its smth really beautiful. <br>
its a talent tht people got from god. <br>
when i hear any music my feet tells me to stand up and start dancing. <br>
dancing is abt music. <br>
dancing is not only shaking yr body and make up and costume its
enjoying the music and just keep on dancing not caring for anyone you
and your mind and body is just inolved in dancing <br>
thts all i know what dance is.
answers10: Knowing that their is still stuff to master. I want to make
myself proud and my mother. I love the recitals and the reactions from
new friends who see me dance for the first time and didn't know I was
as good as I am( not to sound conceited). That is what keeps me
dancing but also because it makes me feel alive and superhuman.When I
feel sad it's there to heal me, it never fails me like people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment