111

Monday 9 September 2019

Partner authors?? Young author help?

answers1: Well as writers, thats your decision
answers2: Well, im a young author and not that I cant write about
romance, but I write about whatever moves me. <br>
<br>
Things that are most inspiring for writing: <br>
<br>
Religion <br>
<br>
Betrayal (friendship) <br>
<br>
Prejudices/Hardship <br>
<br>
Physical Insecurities (too fat, too thin) <br>
<br>
Mental health issues (depression, insanity) <br>
<br>
Death <br>
<br>
Tyranny <br>
<br>
Of course there are many more things to write about, but if I were
you, I would call upon the latest thing that made you feel sad/mad.
This feeling is usually started by a big experience and is perfect for
a story line. You and your friend could both incorporate this and make
for one hell of a drama. :-) <br>
Hope this gies you some ideas...
answers3: Read this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4243880/1/The_Dark_Witch <br>
<br>
I think it's a good example of what you can go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment