111

Saturday 7 March 2020

Beauty blogger name ideas?

Vida Miss: Coming up with a blog name can be one of the trickiest part of starting a blog. I think the best beauty blog names have a play on words or involve the blogger in some way. Take for example Nessasary Makeup. That name works out very well because it clearly defines what the blog is about and is a play on the bloggers name, Vanessa. Shake Your Beauty is another blogger that takes a play on words and makes it about beauty. Another trend I see with beauty blogs is naming your blog after common beauty mistakes, i.e. clumps of mascara and too much blush. These are problems that people would typically google and in the process run across those blogs. Whatever you choose to name it, make it about you and your makeup. My blog name, four foot fabulous, is a combination of how I like to feel about my makeup and my height. I'm only 4 foot 9. That's a defining feature about me that people rarely forget. Be creative! Have fun and best wishes with your new blog!Peace Love & Li! pglossMiss Jay Fab...Show more

Maria Bengston: beauty at your finger tipsinstabeautythe natural wayhealthy and beauty

Hunter Osterberger: Check out this website

No comments:

Post a Comment