111

Sunday 15 March 2020

I was wondering about employment agencies?

Lu Tiner: Professional people do best with employment agencies as a rule. If you are an hourly wage earner, hit the pavement instead. You will do better faster. Don't forget that any time you are somewhere and the service sucks, they may need you. It never hurts to ask. The post office hires as they need people. You might not get on in your local area right away, but if you don't mind relocating there are always jobs somewhere. Don't pass them by because of rumors. If your local office has a waiting list, get on it. You can always do something else for a time until that gravy train comes into the station.Good luck!...Show more

Janean Guz: the post office is not "impossible" to get into - what you need to do is take the test - they hire strictly based on the results of your test scoresemployment agencies will find you work - but remember they are in business to get you employed because they get money for placing you - so they don't care where they place you - most o! f them now cater to temp placement and unfortunately thats how most companies hire now - they hire temps - the good ones they keep - bad are gonebut - thats the way it is now...Show more

Myriam Hetjonk: Google employment security commission. They should have listings that are near you and you can look them over in private.

Mel Crapo: I haven't had any luck with the ones I've gone to. I haven't gotten but 1 call from the state one and it was for a management position....I told him I wasn't interested because I don't have any management experience and not management material. I call them repeatedly and visit with them too and they say they don't get requests from employers for office positions, just warehouse. I can't work in a warehouse and never have because I can't tolerate standing on my feet for hours at a time. I have found out you really have to stay after them and not let them forget you....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment