111

Saturday 15 February 2020

Do you dance in the dark? ;-)?

Rocio Karvis: @Jesere Just dancing the dark....

Barrett Felicia:  Yes..

Arnulfo Seegars: if the lights are off and I'm dancing then yes, I dance in the dark.

Derrick Cacioppo: in the cluv

Rodolfo Merel: I dance in the dark at the local park and bark like a dog

Lawana Neemann: Nope.. i sing in the dark..

Cierra Gadbaw: Yes especially under the thinnest layer of moonlighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcqwbad1iUs

Erin Arron: Define 'dance in the dark'?

Carmina Stickney: I walk naked downtown at exactly midnight each and every night.

Toshia Metzker: THAT SONG IS STUPID

Esteban Lyson: No I'm scaredd of the dark

Len Bormes: Yeah.

Ardelia Liptow: And I have sex drive

Linwood Mccory: naked under the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment