111

Saturday 29 February 2020

What's your fashion obsession?

Joni Ziak: Bubble skirts.

Luana Carothers: Long, Cosy, thin cardigans in black or greyI love wearing them with a casual, slouchy top with skinny jeans i'm obsessed with the cardigans :| lol

Randall Twehous: i love anything in fashion. shirts, hoodies, jeans, sweats, shoes, everything! i just lurv fashion overall!

Travis Sherrock: Purses!I have SO many. And Clothes. I really need to clean out my closet. I have way too many clothes and my mom won't let me go shopping until I get rid of some stuff. :(But I LOVE summer so I'm more of a flip-flop kind of girl....Show more

Jade Ohno: BASICSseriously. somebody is like, oooh look at that geometric shape while i'm busy drooling over a basic top with a nice cut or a simple logo on it.like the lyle and scott jumpers, just that simple bird.and floral. i love ditsy floral prints but i can't find a tunic long enough to be a dress in the 'right' ditsy floral. one i love is £23, which is just a bit too much....Sh! ow more

Hipolito Rightmire: kicks all dayjordans, nike sb, etc..

Imogene Neiswander: prada a/w 08looking 60s, like frank from catch me if you can

No comments:

Post a Comment