111

Thursday 2 July 2020

being single?

Jimmie Doerfler: If a girl likes you it won't matter

Newton Fedorko: He lost his virginity when he was twelve.We've been dating and I've been healing him from past break ups.He says that he doesn't care about my age.I even gave him my first kiss.

Babette Deloe: Only 15 year old girls, or a fellow virgin, would want their bf to be a virgin. Only because they'd want each other to be their first.But when I was a virgin, I didn't care either way. Actually preferred that he wasn't a virgin so at least one of us knew what we were doing.

Jesusita Dykhoff: Like it would really be a paradise if my boyfriend wasn't a virgin. Cause it would be an experiment for both of us cause were a virgin and not sure what were doing but we can't teach each other lol. But I kinda would be a little upset, but in the end it won't stop me from loving him. All that matter is if he used a condom and keeps his genitals, and mouth clean after he done that. I don't believe passing germs! like that.

Donte Hamme: And when I said "Details please", I don't mean talk about how your boyfriend lost his virginity. I meant that I want details on how you would feel.

Shaun Rapkowicz: Not as over rated as being in a bad relationship. Trust me, I am enjoying being single right now. So I would have to say that it is NOT over rated, but that effect is only temporary. Eventually, loneliness becomes everything it is cracked up to be.

Claire Billegas: I would like some input from girls on what they would think if their boyfriend lost their virginity already. Even if you don't have a boyfriend, I'm still curious what you think if you had one. So, say if your boyfriend was a virgin and you were not. How would you feel? Details please.

Dominic Sciancalepore: your over reacting. .... next time when someone syas he a "hunk" on facebook just say something like "he's my hunk (;" or something like that..

Randa Hessell: no i don't think so

Elfr! eda Grossen: what does this meen?

Ardell Luy: What do! you mean "over rated" and by whom.

Dick Ovdenk: Enjoy it while it lasts!? It's lasted long enough.

Weldon Totaro: What???

Ofelia Kieck: hell no...enjoy it while it lasts

Rubye Bonnin: i dont get it ..

Bob Nakamoto: Ok I dont know if its just me or what. My boyfriend of 4 years has 4-5 other male friends in his life who always joke about being gay with my boyfriend. They call him hunk, call him their husband, ask him to run away to an island alone with him and stuff. Oh its all a joke they say. Well i find it disturbing. They are all over 23 years old and my boyfriend is completely straight and allows it to continue. He says its just funny and they all find it funny as a joke. Am i over reacting ? I get hurt when I see messages guys leave him on facebook saying he is a hunk and stuff. It hurts my feelings. I dont know what to do. I told my boyfriend it upsets me but he keeps saying im over reacting....Show more

Olen Penhallurick: im not ! single....yet and my friends tell me its the best thing ever cuz u can do n-e thing w/ any 1 but i dont kno if there just sayin it cuz they are single....

Mickey Isle: i fly solo...but again why the hell would it be over rated?

Maritza Ebanks: Hells no. To summerise its freedom you dont need to get bogged down with these emotions and ****. I guess the tradeoff is being alone but thats a tradeoff im willing to make :P

Venetta Coulbourne: I wouldn't worry, some of my male friends all do that to each other. It's just super weird bromance. My friend Craig is beloved by all men, seriously. And he's as straight as they come, so are all the rest, they just express their affection in a really gay way. They might even be doing it purely 'cause they know it bugs you. Just laugh along and perhaps they'll stop eventually...Craig and the others aren't as bad as they used to be, if it helps.

Russ Kiernan: No,single is the only way to be until you're 35 or 40.

Paul Maymi: I don't really know, if it makes you uncomfortable there ! is a reason for it. Does he seem kinda..............bi or curious about sort of thing? You have to keep your eyes open and watch HIS behavior toward that kind of teasing or joking etc. I don't think you should bail on him just yet, however, if his behavior seems kinda gay at times then I think you need to seriously consider that he may be sleeping around with........guys.

Shena Etulain: what you really need to take into consideration is that he's 19. and he isn't a virgin, so it doesnt seem like such a big deal. but considering your 16, and you both have been dating for a year, if you love him, i would think its a good idea :) and by the way, well done for keeping your virginity :) most girls these days don't.

Zora Mazzie: It ain't always a choice, you know? It' jsut another phase of life.

Rick Duchane: Guys are weird like that. Don't overreact, play along with it or just ignore it. Like when they post hey (guys name) you are so hunky I'm gonna run awa! y with you on an island. You could reply back with too bad I already kidnapped him and brought him to my island. or something.

Leann Villalta: Hard to tell without knowing you/him personally... but it's quite likely. Most well-adjusted 19 year olds won't go after 16 year olds, so there's a good chance he's only after sex.

Erica Bottaro: Meh just give it away, it's the only way to find out.

Jonathan Schlussel: He lost his virginity at 12? Get his *** tested before he gives you the herp. RUN BETCH RUN!!!

Emile Midgley: well you're questioning yourself so just wait and if you do have sex and someone finds out he'll go to jail and become a registered sex offender.

Penelope Armond: dont do it. cause if he cant wait till your ready then its not worth it. your to young and hes to old. hes just horny. i was going to when i was 16 but then lost it at 18 and im super happy i waiteddd.

Carolin Southers: Well. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for! a year. I'm sixteen, and he is nineteen. He isn't a virgin, but I love! him. I don't know if I should give it to him. He has been telling me he wants to make love, and it makes me happy, but I'm scared after I give it to him he'll leave me. I don't know what to do. Should I give it to him? Or should I just tell him I need to wait?

Mario Stricklan: Better single happy and wealthy than with a miserable man.

Arden Strachn: It's illegal. So, no, don't do it. You don't want to send the one person you love the most to jail, do you?And yes, he WILL get caught if you do it anyway.

Ester Bryand: A guy does not stay 1 year with a girl if he does not love her. If you love him, you should go ahead, unless your gut feeling has been telling you that he might be interested in someone else, etc. Oftentimes, our mothers, grandmothers tell us that men will leave us right away when we have sex, but it's not true if the guy loves you. It seems that he loves you after a year.

Norris Rosener: Dont talk about your previous partners. I'm 17,! personally if I started to get to know him, it wouldn't bother me. Later on it may start to bother me slightly, just make sure you dnt go on about it if she seems the type to be bothered by it. If the guy I like said sorry I'm not a virgin blah blah blah, I would be kind if disappointed. But I guess it's how life is.

Palmira Lochridge: how is it over rated?...what a dumb question

Alecia Kaehler: Like most people, I will tell you that you should consider your ages, he is 19, and you are 16. If you two are seen together he could be arrested because he is having intimate relations with a minor. Also just to answer your question, I would say no. I for some reason had a bad feeling when I read your question. I'm saying that you should wait when YOU think you are ready and are old enough or for when you are married. I hope this helps you out!My Regards, I hope you can chose the right decision! Good Luck!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment