111

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Tell me; Can you cook?

Roni Kurz: Not.i just burned some toast today.

Anibal Scheid: Absolutely I can Cook...Spag Bol (Brown the mince and then add Dolmio)Curry (Cook the Chicken/Meat then add jar of curry sauce)Chilli (brown mince then add jar of chilli sauce)etc etcObviously without the jars of sauce i'd be beggered, but there you go.......Show more

Lana Uliano: beans on toast is about as far as my cooking ability stretches.

Otto Lingafelt: yes

Mayola Sylva: I can make cookies, muffins, cakes, vegetables, potatoes, grains, grilled cheese...anything I have a recipe for.

Tamatha Neubaum: I don't care.I love having green eyes though.But because mine change color.:D

Sharron Salin: Yes I can- I can cook you a roast or lasagna, which ever you prefer~

Arnulfo Seegars: All riseHell's gates open the earth crumbles and shakesNow their pardons are over they pray for their mistakesMausoleums firebombed now rage in flamesWhen the dead come out their bodies we chai! nRob! Robbing their graves, stealing their bonesBang! Banging our heads to their screams and their moansFix! These are the wounds time could not healSoon! Soon we will know how good it feels

Branden Round: I'm an awesome cook and I can make pretty much anything. If I don't know how, then I love finding out.

Mandy Mustaro: i can cook and can cook good too :) i can almost cook anything

Chadwick Schmelz: i can cook spagettiand mac and cheese:D

Rachell Meese: no

Fritz Sisomphou: Ice

Magda Vandergriend: can't cook sorry, but I'm going to change that over the summer

Stormy Beliard: yes i can, and i guess it would be easier to ask what i cant cook ?.. But i like to experiment and also make a lot of italian, chinese, mexican and british food :-)

Dan Seen: yes .i can cook anything from mac n cheese to beef stew .i love food & food network

Simona Bulwinkle: No! They're creepy and ugly. And they are badies too!

Raelene Cunni! ck: All human strengths can be traced to one of five general s! trategies for survival. These would be:--Fighting (physical resistance)--Thinking (using your intelligence)--Connecting (talking to other people, making friends)--Believing (having faith, having courage, having emotioal fortitude)--Realism (the "plan of no plan", going with the flow, accepting life as is. being flexible and adaptable).Every human strength comes from one of these five ways. If you Fight it works on your strength and speed and toughness. Thinking and study and research make you smarter and sharpen your wits and perception. Connection with other people, aside from getting you more and better friends, also refines your social skills (eloquence, persuasion, even your physical appearance). Believing tests your emotional endurance and impulse control, your ability to keep your head up and be strong of heart. Being a Realist means you learn how to keep your eyes open, think in parallel, have a plan B and C, and generally *stay loose* so no matter what happens! , you're ready, and still have composure.Everything, in terms of physical, social and mental attributes, comes from those five methods of survival.I hope this helps. ^__^...Show more

Betsey Copp: Why does everyone like them? I prefer aliens =)

Rheba Cockman: No

Catheryn Barringer: There is not one way to cook. There are techniques to cooking. For anyone to answer your question, it would take more than a few pages. Just follow the directions to a recipe, and when there are certain things that you don't understand, just look 'em up off the Internet. Trust me, it's really quite easy. There are just some things you have to practice. I would recommend taking a cooking class so you can get through the basics. :)

Bernie Cerra: Whats not to like about them? :P

Myriam Hetjonk: yes..i lyk 2 cook pasta and rice on the stovetop.. yummi:P lick my yips..

Tamatha Neubaum: yes anything i can cook. except chocolate chip cookies i can never bake them wit! hout burning them

Gwenda Micheals: Yes, ish. Pizza, pasta, mash p! otato, meat... mainly the simple stuff.

Charlotte Bryar: If I had to.... My favorite thing to cook is oatmeal.

Kizzy Hett: * My cooking is effen fabulous. I can cook just about n e thing. I do not like pastry very much though, and I am disgusted by what icing is made of.*

Dale Mccoun: actually i'm a fantastic cook.

Bailey Lares: Yeah XD

Garry Ohmen: I am getting better. I can cook a tv dinner

Melissa Lavallie: yea green eyes look good on mixed ppl

Melvin Nakama: I think they both are cool. I like the monsters and the science fiction stories. I do believe in aliens though.

Tosha Tawney: only, if they are DEEP FRIED and have the special sauce, on them. wink.

Chris Wilczewski: If you want good home cookin', I'm the lady! I prefer to make good, hearty, stick-to-your-ribs grub, and Italian dishes, especially. Spaghetti, lasagna, meatloaf, and especially chili! At a chili dinner one time, mine was the first to sell out, and e! verybody always raves about it.I bake even better than I cook, I think. My Red Velvet cake won a blue ribbon, and I took second place with my pumpkin pie (only because first place went to a very odd and complicated pie). I can make the most incredibly light, buttery, flaky pie crust you've ever eaten!It's all thanks to my mom's teachings that she learned over a lifetime, and my own tricks and tips that I've picked up over my own lifetime.Do I spend all day every day in my kitchen creating heavenly dishes? Honestly, no. I have to work at a regular job, too. I'm tired, and a large percentage of our food comes from boxes and cans. Most nights my husband has to fend for himself while I am at work. But the question was CAN I? Yes, I can!...Show more

Damion Oleksa: -demons will land their ufo ships on the streets and will invite people to be healed. whoever goes in, come out a zombie.-80 foot dinosaurs will come out through lakes and sinkholes to eat us.-evil red-eye antich! rist with white powder on his face will come to power. this clown is ga! y. whoever worships this clown, goes to hell.-evil electronic 666 tattoo will become mandatory. whoever gets it, goes to hell.

Spencer Heidtbrink: No, I think you look beautiful just the way you are :D

Hermina Ketring: Not that good. I'm a good grillest but hope to become a good cook this next year.

Garrett Detone: Aliens certainly leave a greater amount creativity, diversity, and scenarios. Zombies are pretty much the same all the time. I prefer aliens as well. Well, prefer them to zombies at least.

Antwan Schrum: I'm a microwave technician.

Wilbur Marksberry: If I can stick it in the oven and pop it in the microwave then yeah

Alexandria Popik: I can cook a lot of things, but I got GF then wife, so I stopped cooking.

Margy Sandquist: like what strengths do people have throughout like..i am just asking in general=]

Rosie Travino: Yes. I can cook a lot of stuff. Anything from pizza, to hamburgers, spaghetti, but mostly peruvi! an food. I can cook some Colombian food but not much. I can cook but i don't think that good.

Ambrose Mumma: Yep! :) People love my cooking. I'm good with pasta, like the full package--it's not complete without meatsauce. And I bake amazing cookies, sugar and chocolate chip.

Ardath Templer: yes i can ; i love 2 cook.

Myesha Zerbe: I love my eye color, don't get me wrong but I want to change my look for fun! (:This is what I look like with my natural eye color: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57196858@N04/63525701...

Janita Tetlow: no

Lorine Helwick: Cereal, hot chocolate and I can make a sandwhich(;

No comments:

Post a Comment