111

Saturday 18 July 2020

how much soda and energy drinks can you drink a day?

Warren Kotter: I do not drink energy drinks. I have about 1 soda a month. I drink water, milk and juice. When I am at home or a restaurant, I get lemon for my water. That changes it up. My drink of choice is water with lemon.

Morris Cuomo: Diet soda? well not too much maybe a can a day? Energy drinks should only be drunk when u need energy. Like during exams n stuff, or partying. Theres loads of sugar in those. So better watch out alrite. Try to drink more water. If u like the gas in soda, then try sparkling water. Its pricey, but healthier.

Buster Buchko: It really is a delicacy, because those drinks are high in acid which is not good for our body's pH.

Coleman Petropoulos: The soda can be okay, but LIMIT yourself on the energy drinks.Drinking too many is definitely not good for you.I'd say that the soda is fine,but lets say,one energy drink a day....Show more

Mikel Bethay: you should limit yourself to the energy drinks about 1 every 2-3 da! ys because if you drink to many you can mess your whole body up because your body naturally makes one of the B vitamins the energy drinks have in them so if you drink to many your body starts to not make it and next thing you know you need to keep buying them to survive.

Barton Slisz: i think u should drink one energy drink a day and 2 sodas a day..........some soda out there isnt good for u tho.......drink water

Benita Nancy: One a day. They really are bad for you.

Clifford Gombos: You shouldn't drink any. It's not good for you. I don't think I need to tell you about diabetes. 1 energy drink a day isn't gonna kill you, but I'd lay off the soda and drink water.

Jerald Florence: 3 drinks per day

No comments:

Post a Comment