111

Friday 24 July 2020

Girls what kind of hobbies do you like in a guy?

Lou Rought: Hobbies For Guys

Wilburn Denice: all hobbies are cool. Sports or any type of working is cool but I really don't like when guys wrestle or do kick boxing. Too violent for me.. I know guys can be aggressive or violent sometimes but I don't like if they have that as a hobby. I like artists and musicians... adventurous is cool... Yeah its all cool... just don't be lazy or uptight :)Social is super good. I love those guys that can get along with absolutely anyone... I don't really care if a guy is that smart. As long as he can do simple things and he has plans and goals for the future....Show more

Anibal Katayama: I like a guy who exercises regularly or at leasts plays a sport. He definitely has to have a sense of humor but knows when to be serious at the righr times. He also has to be at least slighty above average when it comes to intelligence, dumb guys are a huge turn-off. He needs to have some street smarts as well. Also, he has to be social and ha! ve confidence. I dont like guys who are weak and shy. I also cant stand lazy and fat men. Arrogant guys are the biggest turn-off ever....Show more

Tyrone Disanti: haha the perfect guy for most girls would be a guy who plays the guitar, is cute, plays sports-tbh, i perfer lax boys;)- if funnny, is both street smart and book smart-but not nerdy, confident, talkative, has good friends, and is a bit adventurous:)But it's not all about looks, a bunch of girls like the swingy hair look on guys:D

Cliff Jacoby: i like sporty guys who can also sing and play piano and or guitar. like my crush plays football. but he also writes music and poetry. girls like guys that are tough yet sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment