111

Sunday 5 July 2020

Dental Hygientist in Ohio?  

Dental Hygientist in Ohio?  

answers 0:I'm 17 and will be 18 in July. I decided I want to persue a career as a dental hygientist. I just passed all my OGTs for the first time last month. I wanted to know should I get my G.E.D. and go to a community college, because I am behind in school. What are the steps to becoming a dental hygientist? Please tell my anything I need to know and advice.THANK YOU!!...Show moreanswers 1:Congrats on passing your OGTs - those things were ridiculously pointless, don't you think? I thought so, anyway. How far behind are you? Will you be able to graduate next year? If so, I think you should stick around and try to catch up. Community college may not be easy on you unless you have the required biology, chemistry, etc. courses. You will need to be taking those for your dental hygienist program in college, so starting them in high school will make it easier later on.If you wish to! get your GED and go straight to a community college, I hear that Tri-C has a great dental hygienist program. I'm not sure if that's anywhere near you (although from your name, it seems like you're around Cleveland) - but going to this URL may help you find a good college around you that offers an associates in dental hygiene: http://ada.org/prof/ed/programs/search_dahlt_us.as......

No comments:

Post a Comment