111

Thursday 4 June 2020

If you could start any business, what would it be?  

If you could start any business, what would it be?  

answers 0:Please only honest answers. This is not partisan.Maybe your answers will give someone else who has an entrepreneurial spirit a good idea, and Lord knows we need to rekindle that spirit in this country like never before.Thanks.Some of my ideas would be consignment stores. For very little money out of pocket you could start a used furniture store, used children's clothing and furniture, used household goods, used tools, used teen clothing, etc......Lawn care is very big here in the South. I pay $325 per month for a lawn care company to take care of mine. It takes them around 15 minutes per week with the machines they use. I have heard that banks are looking for people to take care of the millions of homes that are currently abandoned and in foreclosure. School fundraisers. Since state and federal funds have been cut, schools are turning to fundraisers li! ke never before. At my daughters school, someone with a small silk screening business put together a brochure of just 10 different designs, with prices ranging from $15 to $25 for a sweat shirt. The cost of these shirts, wholesale, is around $3 to $5 dollars depending on the quality. For sweatshirts it runs around $7 to $10. The school got half of the purchase cost, so the small tee shirt company made a decent profit. Our school alone ordered more than 800 shirts, so the company made a decent profit. With the machines they have today, you can produce around 20 per hour for a machine that cost as little as $500. And many companies will finance. Everyone owns a tee shirt.You could do so many different items with school fundraisers. Candles, jewelery, gift wrap, etc......all of which can be order wholesale with just a tax ID number, and that takes minutes to get online.Do you have any ideas?Thanks....Show moreanswers 1:Show me a war, and I'll show you a repo pres.answers 2:Be! cause they think libertarians are just "pot smoking Republican! s"answers 3:I used to flip houses. Until Obama told America people like me are what is wrong with America.He was wrong.How does this hurt anyone?If I buy a home worth $120,000, I repair everything that needs fixed and I sell this home for $90,000.I sold for less than the value so it will sell faster and I can flip another.Yes less than value does hurt full priced sales in the neighborhood BUT a family was able to afford a better home than they could have qualified for. AND now they have a $30,000 equity in their home....answers 4:Union Buster, She was VERY pro-choice. If your believe that if the views of the people who are pro-choice are immoral then you must say that Ayn Rand's views on Abortion rights are immoral.answers 5:Are your lawn mowers illegals? I would not consider paying that much per month, are you crippled? I exercise more as I age, not less and if I can't mow the lawn, bury me in it, please. I see hundreds of guys mowing lawns in my area, lots of competiti! on that can't produce much profit unless you use illegal labor.I sell items to the filthy rich at an insane profit and will continue, the more I charge it seems the more they want. Want to buy a hand cast bronze door handle for $2,000? If you can afford to pay $325 every month for an idiot to mow your lawn for you, you likely are filthy rich....answers 6:I've had a couple of ideas. The first would be a 3-4 person operation making a certian specialty ceramic fiber and selling it to aerospce companies. (I have attempted to talk management at my company into this but they are not interested.)The second would be an online business selling custom made tailored suits. I have the contacts overseas who can make them for $150 each and can expect to sell them for roughly the same cost of a good 'off the rack' suit. The biggest issue I have yet to resolve is how to get accurate measurements from the customers.Another business idea that I have been toying aroind with would be a o! ne to two person operation machining crowns for dental work. The idea ! would be to have the dentists within a few miles of the location send digital scans of the tooth being worked on and we make the crown while the dentist is preparing the tooth. We then drive it over to thier office and the patient gets a new crown in one office visit. (This means more cnvenience for the patient and more money for the dentist because he can do the work in half the time.)...answers 7:I am starting a business serving clients as a Communications Consultant. I am specializing in helping people who speak English as a Second Language. My foreign born professionals find themselves training people and then they need help in making their presentations. I will video record my clients and help them improve their presentation skills.I taught public speaking at two colleges as well as served as an instructor in Continuing Adult Education programs.I am currently working part time in retail sales. I am looking for full time work but as I am over 40 I find that most compa! nies will no longer hire me because they see me as too old. Most of them prefer to hire recent college graduates and most of the jobs posted are entry level....answers 8:In today's marketplace, entrepreneurs aren't just marketing to their local community, but to a whole world out there connected through the internet. Online presence is a must no matter what you do. Additionally, I wouldn't just ask what "business", but what "businesses"-- or at least find ways to create multiple streams of income, so that you're not dependent on just one when the bottom falls out. One way to supplement would be to check out companies like Moolala which provide you commission on sales through a market base you create by word of mouth (and internet) for subscribers to their daily deals which are 50-90% off savings on products. Very much like Groupon, except you receive commission on any purchases made by anyone in your referral base five levels deep. There is no cost, no selling, no purc! hase requirements. It comes down to if someone you refer buys somethin! g, you get a two percent royalty. If someone they refer, or their referral refers, and so on to five "generations", you receive a 2% royalty on those purchases too. I really like the clean model, and some of the deals they've offered are amazing. Since there is no cost associated and no selling, to me it's a no-brainer, and I'm looking for other companies that follow this model. I have yet to find one, so if you come across one, please let me know. http://share.moolala.com/r/VWQMNQVBest of Luck!...answers 9:Hello,I would like to open a consulting firm. It would be situated in UK wholesale market where i could provide the best solutions to people. It is really a good work. If you have experience about it than you can earn more in a limited time.Best Regards,Peter...answers 10:An animation studio. I love cartoons and plan to use lottery winnings to start my own studio if I ever won the jackpot. I'd hire graduates from the local art and design school and start out makin! g commercials for area businesses. Eventually, I'd like to make cartoon series in the Japanese anime style, targeting young adults and with grand story lines that reach their conclusion after a season or two. I figure I could sign some of the web cartoonists to use their online comics to make my cartoon series. Revenue would be generated from DVD sales and selling to broadcasters, such as the Adult Swim block of programming on Cartoon Network....answers 11:It's difficult to generalize such things. The matter is wholly contingent on the social conservative's views concerning foriegn policy and economic regulation. I would say I dislike libertarians more then progressivesanswers 12:Get rid of the criminals that run the UN. Then maybe it will have some teeth.answers 13:libertarians (like myself) align more with conservatives than liberals (especially progressives) because progressives are more for regulations and mandates on everyday lives of citizens than any other group.a! nswers 14:Ayn Rand is an @sshole. She apparently does not understand th! e fact that people thrive off from acceptance and love. The every man for himself philosophy does not fly with me because it takes more than just yourself to succeed. Her views are very selfish and full of ignorance about human nature. People thrive off from love and helping others, love is not something money can buy. It might buy you people you can't trust, but that could never replace love. Love is human nature, just as well as arrogance and hate are, it is your choice to decide what side of the fence you want to be on. I have little tolerance for arrogant people though. I'm just saying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukJiBZ8_4k

No comments:

Post a Comment