111

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Wrist tattoo pain level?  

Wrist tattoo pain level?  

answers 0:I'm getting 'Always' in cursive tattooed on my wrist in 2 weeks. I am also getting the three stars from the Harry Potter books on the sides of the word. I have a decent tolerance for pain. How badlyshould this hurt? Also, I am on Vicodin from a dental procedure. Should I stop that before the appointment or take it?answers 1:The pain isn't that bad. I had one on my wrist yesterday and everyone kept saying how painful it will be. I'm very thin so thought it would hurt even more because of that! I already had a tattoo on my lower back which really did hurt me. But the one on my wrist was nothing compared to that! Just feels very scratchy and hurts a little bitMore when going over the bone but it's bearable and not as bad as I thought. Wouldn't hesitate to get another on my other wrist now....answers 2:It will hurt, ! depending on you it can be excruciating, but it shouldn't take more then half an hour.You do not need to stop using Vicodin, people sometimes take I forget either tylonal or asperin before they get tattooed, but Vicodin is only a pain reliever so its fine.answers 3:It will hurt terribly, when you try and get a job. At least get something cool, getting inspirational quotes on your wrist is such a cop out.answers 4:Yes, it does hurt. Anyone that tells you tattoo's don't hurt is lying. It is painful, but not unbearable. I am a sissy and I have almost no pain tolerance. I just recently got a tattoo on the top of my right shoulder. It feels like nothing you have ever felt before, think of a combination of being burned, stabbed, and scraping your knee all at one time. It is such an overload of sensation. It is an amazing experience and one I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a new experience.Many people will tell you to take pain killers before hand (if you do decide to do! this, know that many are blood thinners and will make you ble! ed more during getting your tattoo, increasing the risk of infection). I think dulling the pain of a tattoo means you are losing part of an experience that you cannot get any other way. You need to ask your tattoo artist as well as let them know you recently had a dental procedure. Vicodin should be fine as it is not a blood thinner, but you still need to speak to your artist about it prior to your appointment....

No comments:

Post a Comment