111

Tuesday 30 June 2020

marriage or dating?

Bernadette Roel: Neither. They are both stressful.

Patrick Bitsui: Marriage is great!

Augustus Sarria: What if you tell the other that you were/are never attracted to them?

Weldon Totaro: Yeah, sometimes when things get tough or a bit stressful. But we always works together as a really good team. We are both going to give our marriage the best shot we can !

Gertrude Darke: Marriage

Joesph Smithmyer: Why don't you just ask her? This way you don't have to do the wrong things, waste your energy, and make no difference in her life. Say, "I appreciate you alot and I want to do something for you to show that appreciation. Would you tell two or three things that I can do?" (You don't want to be overwhelmed b/c she suddenly break out a list.)Give her some time to think about it.But the other posts are right, too. A typical woman appreciates it when you listen, have foreplay before sex, etc.

Douglass Sarley: I'm twice married now with two ! kids from first marriage. I would like my husband to pretend as if i'm the only thing he sees if only for one day...act as if im the most beautiful woman in the world, and spoil me like men do in movies....send me a dress with a note telling me to meet him somewhere...and take the time to be creative, affectionate, and passionate for just once. Things that require a little thought, creativity and so forth on your part are sure to get her attention.

Carmina Stickney: If your kids are over 30, then you should have established pretty good communication by now. Good enough to inquire about it with her, I'd say.

Darrel Stele: Marriage.You have to date to get married but just as some get weary of marriage, people also get weary of dating.God Bless.

Elfreda Grossen: Marriage. Dating was a nightmare.

Guy Bonamico: i prefer marraigeyes its stressful but what isnt?!!!i dont suggest gettin married just because someone is pregnant tho!!!

Granville Str! ay: Back when my hubby and I had been married 5 yrs, we went t! hrough a really tough time when we were sure we'd get a divorce. I accused him one day that he was trying to treat me like his father treated his mother. (H. was always telling E. to shut up; treated her like dirt.) I told him I wasn't going to take it! We went to see a marriage psychologist who helped us learn how to interact with each other.It took quite a while, but you can say we had a happy ending as we have stayed married now for 29 yrs....Show more

Merlin Fleischhacker: marriage

Ardath Templer: Yes , i worry about it from time to time usually when things arent going so great between us.. ive already been hurt before and im very much aware that nothing is a guarantee.. but sometimes u have to let go and chalk it up to faith because u can live everyday being scared out of your mind and stressful or u can be happy until theres a reason not to be.. my first husband left me after 5 years and 2 kids (we were young and he cheated) , and it took me 8 years t! o even get to a point that i could even think of trusting another man to get married, so i do have my insecurities.. but i can have 5 minutes of complete happiness by letting my life be good and not living in fear, or i can waste years of my life always living in fear and waiting for the next bubble to burst and waste years of my life not being totally happy at all.. You trusted him enough to say i do.. now trust him enough to let him love you ......Show more

Ruby Martis: You only appreciate their personality, but not their appearance.

Launa Weingarten: Marriage. My husband and I still go on dates with each other.

Tamatha Neubaum: Sure at times, but if you really love that person remember that a relationship is another job it takes years and years of work to get things just right.

Manie Labat: are you ever afraid of your marriage might not work and you end up spliting up.

Collin Barter: flip a coinhead you wintails you loseit's a 50/50 pro! positionthese are the real odds of divorcethe only difference is what y! ou make of your marriageif you have fears of it not working outthen you either fight got it and see what you are doing wrong ( and this assumes your spouse is a good person and you are the one who is failing the marriage )or you realize you have chosen the wrong spouse and a divorce is inevitable anywaysbut you have to look at the marriage to see why you would think it would fail in the 1st place, it's either him or you that makes you feel uncomfortable...Show more

Maria Devenney: Well, there are lots of things... hold her hand when you are walking, give her a hug when she least expects it, open the car door for her and then give her a kiss as she gets in the car. These are all things my hubby does for me, and we are both over 30 and have 5 kids. Leave love notes and send a teddy bear to her at work, or at home while u r at work.It's the little things that matter. P.S. ok guys u read how happily married I am, dont bother Im ing me for sex talk.Do u girls ever get sick! of these guys im ing u for dirty talk?

Filiberto Ranalli: I'm gonna go with dating! I don't think I'll ever get married!

Sharolyn Claybourn: Sometimes, yes. Because you are human, it's okay to have human concerns. Nothing is really forever so why not worry? What you have to remember is that a marriage takes daily work from both parties. Never assume everything is great and always work hard to make your marriage the most important thing.

Pam Rampadarat: I am going to answer your question, since I am an old pro at this. I am Married for 49 years, going into our 50th. next year, God willing. I am a 65 year old Lady, but young at Heart, If I wrote down all that happened during my Married Life, I would not be able to write it all down here. When I got Married to my Husband, I was 16, and he was 18 years old, we were Young but very much in Love, it was during the 50's when a girl that age knew how to cook, wash clothes in a tub, and knew what to do when she dec! ided to have a Baby. I am not going to lie and say that my Marriage was! a bed of Roses, because i would be lying. But we passed through a lot of illness and having our Kids, Seven in all, and some Marital problems too. But we peseveered and whenever we had a fight or discussion, we always talked it out and we never slept in separate Beds. Did we separat, during our Marriage, I would say No! because we took our vows seriously, for better or Worse, and we are happy being together, Our kids are married and each have been Married for 16,14,18,20,12,10,7,years each and have family of their own. This is my advice to whoever is single and have decided to get Married to your one and only.When two people are planning to get Married they should have a long talk about the step they are going to take, and decide, what Marriage means to them, because Marriage is 50/50, and if you find out that the mate you chose does not conform with your sentiments, then do not get Married. becaue it is not going to last....Show more

Ester Bryand: Take the kids for ! a while and allow her some down time to herself. Fix her dinner (whether it's good or not) It's the thought that counts here. Nice question....Thanks

Robt Betker: Marriage....I already know my husband and don't have to hope he's not a weird-o

Hal Rouse: There´s a time in your life for each.

Randa Hessell: I'm not married, just a 16 year old with parents who don't have the greatest relationship lately.... and I can't help but think I'm responsible for the conversation my Mom is going to start up with my Dad tonight =S And I didn't do anything for it to happen on purpose...... I feel like I betrayed my Dad or something... and I am afraid he will hate me.I wish I believed marriage could last forever, I really honestly, truly do. But how can I when my Mom was going to divorce my Birth Dad even if he didn't pass away, and how things are going with my Mom and Dad right now....Show more

Elbert Donatelli: was married,wont do it again,but will date.why you! know a single girl in my area?

Bo Perham: Marriage, who has time! for dating?!

Clement Viscarro: First comes dating then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage. The traditional ways got to be that way for a reason. Merry Christmas!...Show more

Gilberto Cratin: DATING!!! Don't ever get married unless you want to destroy your relationship then go ahead.

Dana Russian: Defend my honor. He lets everyone walk all over him, thus lets everyone walk all over me. (but I don't have any of it. I stick up for myself, so I look like the *****.) but it would be nice for a little chivalry.

Maynard Reevers: What would you want your husband to do for you or to you to show you that he cares? Something that he's not currently doing.

Barrett Felicia: dating while married...just don't tell the wife or girlfriend about the other.

Mohamed Szollosi: Thanks. I meant women over 30 who have children.

Maritza Ebanks: it won't work...that's like working in a shitty job...you hate the job but you need the money ! so you come everyday feeling miserable at work...how long do you think it will last...?

Rosie Travino: Change the diapers... take out the garbage.... clean the bathroom... wash, iron, fold the laundry... drive the kids to school... pick them up... bring home the bacon.... fry it up in a pan....

Dwight Siniard: Listen to what she wants, is there something you did before she liked that your no longer do?Be thoughtful and considerate. Also one thing is romance. I made a dvd with all the pictures of our years together with our favorite songs and he loved it. I made it myself so it meant something.You also can show how well you listen by doing something she would really enjoy. Let her know how much she means to you and treat her the way you want her to treat you....Show more

Peter Lapoint: divorced after 13 years of marriageI never thought that in the beginning. the first time he cheated on me i knew it was over but i just stuck around anyway like a fool. The! divorce was the best thing i ever did to keep me sane. He was a crack! user, alcohol user who cheated on me almost the entire marriage. He physically, emotionally and mentally abused me. I guess when he started strangling me on several occassions i said enough is enough. I want to live. He sat on me and held my mouth and nose closed several times. i am 5'5 tiny, and he is 6'3 and muscular, i had no chance...Show more

Ewa Homrich: there is always that chance it could happen, but you cant worry about it or spend emotional 'petrol' on it. Focus on the now, have fun with your partner and the rest will take care of itself. The worst thing that could happen is you worry about it and your partner picks up on this and negativity can creep in

Alane Antes: If I could try it all over again....I would try dating for a sh** load longer than what I did

Linwood Mccory: Besides not having an affair?Sorry, I'm a wee bit bitter. The only thing I want from a lover to show that they care is kindness. Hug me when I've had a bad day. Smil! e when I come home. Listen when I speak. Use the words please and thank you and I love you.

Ardelia Liptow: look after the kids ,so i can go out and be with the man of my dreams.

Manie Labat: You're asking the wrong group of people.Very few married people will say they prefer dating - if they really mean it they should be heading for divorce now.And many people who are dating prefer dating - or will at least say so, because if they wanted to get married, they would.Personally: When I was dating I swore on everything that was cool that I would never ever marry; and now that I am married I don't miss it :)The best thing is that it feels like the right thing - both situations do....Show more

Benny Stehno: I definitely love being married.

No comments:

Post a Comment